- Data of the person responsible: JBJ Seamount,S.L.
- CIF: B02748648
- Registered office: Avda. Esports 11 esc1 piso 6 pta13, 46701 Gandía (Valencia)
- Email: [email protected].
- Telephone number: +34 615 09 96 30
In this space, the user will be able to find all the information related to the legal terms and conditions that define the relations between the users and us as responsible for this website. As a user, it is important that you know these terms before continuing your navigation.
JBJ Seamount. S.L, as the person in charge of this website, assumes the commitment to process the information of our users and clients with full guarantees and to comply with the national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of the personal data of our users.
This website, therefore, strictly complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on data protection (RGPD) and Law 34/2002, of July 11, on information society services and electronic commerce (LSSI-CE)
General conditions of use
These General Conditions regulate the use (including mere access) of the websitewww.sailingtripsmallorca.com including the contents and services made available on it. Any person who accesses the web, agrees to submit the General Conditions in force at any time of the website.
Personal data we collect and how we do it
If you want to know our DATA PROTECTION POLICY, click here.
If you want to know our cookies policy, click here.
Commitments and obligations of users
The user is informed and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with JBJ Seamount, S.L. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without violating current legislation, good faith and public order.
The use of the web for illegal or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause harm or prevent the normal functioning of the website is prohibited. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, total or partial, unless you have the authorization of its legitimate owners;
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or of the legitimate owners;
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
In the use of the web, www.sailingtripsmallorca.com, the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of JBJ Seamount, S.L. or of third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the portal or that prevent, in any way, the normal use of the web. However, the user must be aware that security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, JBJ Seamount, S.L. cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the User’s computer systems (software and hardware) or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
The personal data communicated by the user to JBJ Seamount, S.L. They can be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to JBJ Seamount, S.L., assuming all technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein. in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection.
Communication between users and JBJ Seamount, S.L. uses a secure channel, and the data transmitted is encrypted thanks to https protocols, therefore, we guarantee the best security conditions so that the confidentiality of the users is guaranteed.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
By vitrue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commerical purposes, in any support and by any technical means without the authorization of JBJ Seamount, S.L. The user undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by JBJ Seamount, S.L.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing the text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the same), photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, without being exhuastive, is protected by trademarks, copyright and other legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or third party considers that a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights has occurred due to the introduction of certain content on the web, they must notify JBJ Seamount, S.L. indicating:
- Personal data of the interested owner of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in the event that the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the web, the accreditation of the indicated intellectual property rights and an express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibilities
JBJ Seamount, S.L. does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the web, or its services and contents;
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- The illegal, negligent, fraudulent or contrary use of this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by thrid parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider is not responsible under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
In general, the relations between JBJ Seamount, S.L. with the Users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and to the courts of the user’s domicile.