One day catamaran excursion in Palma
Enjoy a perfect day at sea on the island of Mallorca with this catamaran excursion in Mallorca on a fantastic boat from the Port of Palma. The excursion is almost 7.5 hours long, visiting the best coves and beaches of the bay of Palma. This is an exclusive private excursion departing from Palma de Mallorca with up to 10 people + crew. This excursion stands out for the professional and pleasant treatment offered by its crew during the entire voyage.
Book your experience here
ADULT PRICE: 1320€ (Mid season*)
EXCLUSIVE PRICE: 1460€ (High season*)
- Port of departure: Palma de Mallorca
- Number of passengers: 10 maximum + skipper
- Duration: 7.5 hours
- Opening hours: 10:00 to 17:30 h.
- Languages: Spanish, English
- Type of excursion: Exclusively for up to 10 persons
- Months available: April to October
- Difficulty: Easy and for all ages.
- Catering: Appetizers. (optional meal)
* Hours of operation from October to May: 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The route starts by visiting the old part of the city and its spectacular cathedral from the sea and then sailing and enjoying the wind and sun on the sea. The boat is very spacious and comfortable with enough space to feel very relaxed and lie down to sunbathe or have a beer or a glass of champagne.
With full snorkeling equipment on board, you can jump into the sea and discover the underwater world while the sailing boat anchors in one of the beautiful coves of turquoise blue water. On the deck of the catamaran you can rest and relax on the cushions or sunbathe on a huge cushion on the bow. Carefully selected music will make the private catamaran excursion even more fun and relaxing. If you wish, you have at your disposal a paddle surf board.
Snacks and beverages (except alcoholic beverages), skipper, cleaning, fuel, insurance, final cleaning, leisure equipment (paddle surf, goggles and snorkel, fins, etc.).
- Towels 10 €/person, Hostess: 140 € (mandatory if food is hired), Lunch: 35 €/person and day.
- All kinds of parties and corporate events can be organized.
- It can be booked for two or more days with an overnight stay on board.
Use specific nautical or normal white-soled rubber shoes. Some warm clothing is recommended due to possible changes in the weather. If you are prone to seasickness, it is recommended to take a biodramine 30 minutes before sailing.
In case of bad weather (storm or rain all day), the excursion will be cancelled and moved to another date. In case the alternative date cannot be used, it must be cancelled in full and the money will be refunded.
- 80% of the money paid will be refunded for cancellations made at least 30 calendar days in advance.
- 50% of the money paid will be refunded for cancellations made at least 10 days in advance.
- For cancellations within a period of less than 10 days, JBJ Seamount SL reserves the right not to refund the payment made for the reservation, although each case will be studied on a case-by-case basis.
OTHER ACTIVITIES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
- Onboard yoga experiences
- Two or more days with overnight stay on the ship
- Weekly rental with crew
- Mid season: May 1 to June 30 and September 1 to October 30.
- High season: July 1 to September 30
- Prices include 21% VAT