- Port of departure: C’an Pastilla (15 minutes from Palma)
- Number of passengers: 12 maximum + captain and stewardess
- Duration: 7 hours
- Hours: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Languages: Spanish, English, German
- Type of excursion: Exclusive all-inclusive
- Months available: April to October
- Difficulty: Easy and for all ages.
- Catering: Included. Appetizers, lunch, dessert, coffee, open bar
- Nautical toys: paddle surf, snorkel, underwater camera, underwater camera.
We set sail from the beautiful port of C'an Pastilla in Mallorca and sail with the spectacular classic sailboat built entirely of wood.
We travel along the beautiful coast of the Bay of Palma de Mallorca and anchor in beautiful beaches with crystal clear waters where you can swim and snorkel in clear water and where you can see the seabed and marine life of a protected area and natural park.
On board you will be served snacks, Spanish omelette and drinks. This is a tour suitable for all ages. The boat has a very large and comfortable deck. We even have a submersible video camera. Come sail with us!
Professional crew of skipper and sailor. 7 hours of excursion. Open bar. Appetizers and tapas. Snorkeling. Go-pro waterproof camera, Paddel Surf. Fuel. Passenger insurance. Final cleaning
Transfers. Personal property insurance. Moorings and buoys outside the home port.
Use specific nautical or normal white-soled rubber shoes. Some warm clothing is recommended due to possible changes in the weather. If you are prone to seasickness, it is recommended to take a biodramine 30 minutes before sailing.
Reservations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the activity.
Date and time of the activity may vary according to the activities planned, always confirm the reservation with the corresponding contact.
In case of bad weather (storm or rain all day), the excursion will be cancelled and moved to another date. In case the alternative date cannot be used, it must be cancelled in full and the money will be refunded. In case of cancellation (by the clients), the cancellation fees are as follows: 10% up to 3 days before the date of realization. 100% less than 3 days prior to the date of realization.