Information about the experience
ADULT PRICE: 58€.
PRICE FOR CHILDREN: 29€ (From 3 to 12 years old | Children under 3 years old free)
- Port of departure: Puerto de Alcúdia | Mallorca
- Number of passengers: 150 maximum + crew
- Duration: 5 hours approx.
- Schedules: 10:00 to 15:30 h.
- Languages: Spanish, English, German, Italian
- Type of excursion: Shared and all-inclusive
- Months available: May to October
- Difficulty level: Easy and for all ages.
- Catering: Included
- Water toys: kayaking, snorkeling, paddle surfing, paddle boarding
Our catamaran excursion starts sailing from the Port of Alcudia, to sail to the area of Aucanada, touring its beautiful beach and the impressive lighthouse. We continue along the coast to contemplate its cliffs. We make a first stop at Coll Baix, where we will anchor for 20 minutes for a swim.
Later we will cross the bay of Pollensa in the direction of the lighthouse of Formentor, and sail to some small and isolated cove, where we will anchor for 90 minutes. In this beautiful cove you can snorkel, jump from the catamaran into the water, swim to the cove, kayak, stand up paddle or just relax in one of the nets of the catamaran. Snorkeling equipment (fins and masks), kayak and stand up paddle, is available on the catamaran, at no additional cost.
At lunchtime we prepare a variety of barbecued meats (chicken, pork loin and sausage), pasta salad and seasonal fruit. During the meal, 2 drinks are included.
After lunch and a little time to relax, we will head back to Puerto de Alcudia sailing, making a last stop in the area of Aucanada for the last swim of the trip.
Professional skipper, fuel, snorkeling equipment, kayak, paddle surf, passenger insurance, toilet on board.
The price includes BBQ, and drinks during the meal (sangria, cola, fanta and water).
Transfers. Insurance of personal belongings.
Use specific nautical or normal white-soled rubber shoes. Some warm clothing is recommended due to possible changes in the weather. If you are prone to seasickness, it is recommended to take a biodramina 30 minutes before sailing.
Our catamaran has a base port in the Paseo Marítimo of Puerto de Alcúdia. The best location of the beautiful town in the north of the island of Mallorca.
Tour reservations made and paid in advance may be cancelled with the right to a refund of the amount paid after deduction of the cancellation fee (indicated as a percentage of the price paid) according to the following list:
- Cancellations before the day of departure: another day will be proposed.
- Cancellations in case of justifiable illness: another day will be proposed or the reservation fee will be refunded.
- Cancellations without prior notice (“no-shows”): no refund will be made.
You are expressly informed that, due to the nature of the services contracted, you are not entitled to the right of withdrawal provided for in Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, 2007.
If an excursion is cancelled due to force majeure and/or for reasons beyond the control of JBJ Seamount SL, the Client with a paid reservation will be entitled to a refund of the amount paid, without the right to any additional compensation.